Thursday, December 22, 2011

golden Christmas

True confession: I'm not a huge fan of gold jewelry.This is why, up until recently, BooJay did not offer any.

*hides behind my knitting needles*

But!!

I had a special request for some golden jewelry, and I aim to please, so gold is here.

*peeks around my needles*

Want to see?



So far the collection has lots of blue and green, and the bracelet has accents of black. This particular bracelet and the coordinating aqua (technically Blue Zircon) crystal ball earrings are a custom order, but I still have more of this particular bead mix, so another one is available.

It may not be the traditional red and green colors of the season, but I think it's festive nonetheless. When I think of Christmas, I think of rich golden memories - family togetherness, sparkling wrapping paper all over the place, laughter, love, and a crackling fire. Do your memories have colors? What colors speak to you?

Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas, and a happy holiday, whatever you may celebrate. See you next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment