Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cute hats... not just for kids

It's official. I've gone on a hat-knitting binge. It's better than, say, a cheesecake binge, right? At least my scale thinks so.

 In the last few days I've knitted a fun, striped pixie hat for my little guy, a wannabe beret for the princess, and a new hat for me. Both of the kids' hats are a total success. They're soft and warm, a must for little heads, and Trav's hat is colorful as well, which is a plus for a toddler.

.
I'm not so sure about my hat. It's definitely warm and girly, two qualities I was looking for. However, I'm not so sure it's a win style-wise. What do you think? Be honest! Would you wear this, or put it on your child?


Here is an informal shot of an uncooperative Trav wearing his new hat. Despite attempting to hide from the camera, he does seem to like the hat.

As always, I welcome your thoughts and suggestions! I need to hear what people like so that I can make more of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment