Monday, March 21, 2011

Bling


This is my latest creation. I worked on it for most of last week, because I could only do it when my kids were asleep. The wire is too fragile to risk being tugged or twisted by little hands. The finished piece is delicate yet strong, and measures approximately 2" wide and 7.5" long measured from each clasp. The knitted portion is just over 6".
I tried to capture the shine of the piece, and the contrast of the black and silver. It's truly gorgeous! Try it... add a little shine to your next outfit with this one-of-a-kind bracelet. I can't wait to make this in other colors.

I would love to hear your suggestions for future color combinations! Do you have a favorite metal or color? Or maybe you have an outfit that needs that something. Maybe even a favorite sports team? (Black and gold, anyone??) Whatever it is, I'd love to hear it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment