Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Week 26: Hot n Spicy!

Yesterday I posted pics of my project for last week's hot and spicy palette. My take was a bit more mild, but there were other projects submitted to the group that certainly had some heat. Here are a few of my favorites. Links have been provided when I have them. If I feature your work and don't have a link, please let me know in the comments. Thanks!

1. This is a submission from a brand new member! I met her on Saturday, invited her to join the group, and she came up with this and posted it on Monday, before I'd even STARTED my project! Way to jump in! She doesn't have a store or fan page yet, but you can find here entertaining blog here. They're called barefoot sandals, something I've never heard of before, but they're cute!

Barefoor Sandals by Ginny
2. Next up is a flowery, vibrant necklace that has plenty of spice. Several of the individual lampwork beads have been handmade by various artists, (LOVE the big one with the little flowers) and the overall piece is just so fun! Like wearing candy, I think. Find the artist, StringBeadStudio, here.

Spicy Floral necklace by StringBeadStudio
 Finally, a "Party on the neck", the Caliente necklace by DatzKatz. This has so much detail going on... the beaded fringe, the multiple strands of the necklace itself... it would definitely spice up an outfit!
Datz Katz Caliente

So... feeling like some chili and salsa? Or maybe doing the salsa... Shake it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment