Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pantone's Fall Colors 2011

From Pantone Fall 2011

Pantone has released their color palette for this fall and it's wonderful! Plenty of neutrals, some rich jewel tones, and pops of brighter accent colors. My personal favorites are the deep, soft colors. Deep Teal, Coffee Liqeur (I'd pick that one on name alone!), and Nougat (again with the delicious names). Orchid Hush and Quarry look so cool and sohpisticated and I'm looking forward to pairing them with the deeper colors.

As for Cedar... I think I've just found my new kitchen color. (Side note: Assuming I actually paint my kitchen, would you like to see pics? I know it's not remotely knitting related and I try to keep this blog on crafty topics.)

Which colors do you love? Are there any you can't stand? (Sorry, Bamboo, but I'm just not a yellow person) Also, my apologies for all the parenthesis. They are to me what exclamation points are to some people. You know who you are.... "I just woke up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Yes, and apparently had 5 cups of coffee. Ah, coffee.

Here's an Artifre collection of accessories in these lovely colors. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment