Friday, September 16, 2011

99 days until Christmas!!

Wow. There are only 99 days until Christmas and the stores have been decorating since August. Some unusually organized people I know have already started shopping and wrapping their gifts. I am NOT one of those people.

But maybe you are super organized and getting a jump on your holiday shopping. If so, here are a few ideas for some beautiful sparkles that are sure to be a hit, and you know that your gift will be truly unique. Some of these new products were inspired by my lovely customers - you all have the best ideas. :)
Crystal Ball Earrings

The Swarovski Crystal Ball Earrings are only $14 and they're gorgeous. True story: My friend was wearing these sparkling earrings that I just loved, and I was about to ask her where she got them. Then I realized that they were the crystal ball earrings that I'd made for her the week before! Right now I have crystal clear ones in stock, but I can order any color you'd like. I plan to work some up in other colors and would welcome suggestions on what colors you'd like to see.
Petite Pearl Drop Earrings

The  Petite Pearl Drop Earrings are a smaller version of our pearl dangle earrings, with two freshwater pearls instead of three. They're available in gray pearls as well, and copper can be substituted for the silver if you'd like. They're classic pearl earrings with a modern twist, and range in price from $14 - $17.


This is the final piece I'll show you today. The Couture Pearl Cuff is the most luxurious pieces in BooJay's collection, with nearly 80 luscious freshwater pearls dancing on the wire. The colors range from cream to charcoal gray, with a few lavender and pale silvery gray pearls for added interest. This is also closed with a sterling silver slide clasp, which is different than our normal toggle clasp closures. It's definitely a statement piece! It retails for $75.


Hopefully this has given you a few ideas for your Christmas list. In the coming weeks I'll be posting more about specials, new pieces, and showcasing some new designers. TGIF and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment