Thursday, January 13, 2011

A slight change of direction...

When I started this blog less than 24 hours ago I thought I knew what I wanted to do with it. I was going to blog all about creating my designs -what inspires me and why I love them and why you should, too.

Then I spent 4 hours attempting to set up my virtual shopping cart.

Surely there must be more people like me, people who get lost in sites like Etsy, marvel at the people who actually make a living doing what they love, and wonder if maybe they could, too.

The online world seems easy to a noob. After all, thanks to sites like this one, a person doesn't have to do any actual programming to set up shop, so to speak.

In the interests of full disclosure and honesty I've decided to include the behind-the-(computer) screens stuff on this blog. The unexpected difficulties and funny moments that occur as I start this new adventure.

If you've ever thought about selling the special things you make or wondered what actually goes into doing it,  follow me as I do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment