Monday, May 23, 2011

Desperate times...

...well, you know. I'm a hardcore procrastinator, which is why most of my CCC projects get done sometime on Monday, when they are due at midnight the same day. This is also why I have this craptastic pic to show you of my project this week. I promise that there will be pretty pics coming tomorrow. But I have to have a pic to be counted in the informal drawing for completed challenges, so here goes.



You would never know from this pic that I have a super awesome camera. Sorry.

Oh, yeah.... you probably want to know the details of these. Copper wire knitted into dangling, lacy earrings. They have 4mm rose swarvoski crystals and gold and deep plum/wine glass beads scattered throughout. The finished size is roughly 1" wide at the bottom and 2" tall. They're hung from antique copper ear wires. (not really antique, just the color.)

Earrings are so much more fun to make than I thought they'd be, and I'm going to make some to match all of my bracelets. :)
Please come back tomorrow for pretty pics.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment