Friday, October 28, 2011

It's a Boo-tacular SALE!!

I'm a procrastinator. In fact, I'm usually the one having Christmas gifts arrive December 23. I wish I was more organized - in fact I have in-laws that start Christmas shopping in August and most of them are probably done already - but I haven't even started.

Shopping can be frustrating at times, but I have a solution for you. No fighting with crowds, icky weather, cranky kids, or researching the Perfect Gift and getting to the store only to find that they're out of stock and sorry, they can't order it in time. Or finding an awesome present for the person who has everything, only to find that their mother/brother/second cousin got them the exact same thing.

 Go shopping for all of those hard-to-buy-for people from the comfort of your own home. Sip some coffee, wear your bunny slippers, and get your shop on! From now through October 31 (That's MONDAY, people. 3 DAYS from now!) buy 3 BooJay "Classic" bracelets, get a fourth FREE. You pick the freebie, too. Here are four of my favorites, and you can check out the Classic Bracelet section of the studio to find your own. The bracelets will arrive wrapped in tissue paper and tied with a silky ribbon, ready for gift giving. How easy is that?


Black Magic
Vibrant Violet
Copper Blues
Woodland Walk

1 comment:

  1. May you have a Boo-tacular holiday season with lots of your beautiful "pretties" bringing joy to the
    lucky recipients.
    Anita in AZ
    (aka Melobeau of MelodyODesigns)

    ReplyDelete