Tuesday, November 8, 2011

time for an upgrade

One of my goals when starting BooJay Knits was to offer well crafted designs with the best quality materials I could afford. When I started crafting wire jewelry my materials were craft wire and Czech seed beads. Over time I've upgraded to better wire, Japanese seed beads (some of the best out there) and included some Swarovski crystals and freshwater pearls in the designs.

 The time has come to take it to the next level and upgrade my materials yet again, to offer you the very best. Over the coming months you will see collections that include Sterling silver, real gemstones, and more Swarovski and pearls. (Love the bling of Swarovski!) I will continue to use copper in my designs, and hope to add some gold fill pieces down the road. The silver plated pieces made with plain glass beads will be gradually phased out in favor of the higher quality collections.

What does this mean for you?

1. Sale! All of the silver plated designs and some of the copper ones are being placed in a special clearance section in my Artfire studio, so you can score some pretty, unique jewelry at extremely affordable prices.

2. Higher Quality. You will be provided with artisan jewelry made with excellent gemstones, brilliant Swarovski, and fine silver. These pieces will last a lifetime with proper care, and still have the delicate, feminine look that's signature Boojay.

3. The copper stays. Many of you seem to be copper lovers, since my most popular pieces are bright, warm, copper. You don't need to worry, because I also love this warm metal and plan to keep a copper collection in the studio.

ETA Here's the link to the clearance section in the studio. You'll find all of the plated silver bracelets I have in stock, as well as some copper ones that are also ready to ship. Everything in the clearance section ships on the same business day.

Please enjoy both the discounts and the exciting new collections! And as always, I welcome your thoughts. <3

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful my sister! I wish you all the success in the world! :) Your art is wonderful! And yes, I love the sparkle of swarovski.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet words!

    ReplyDelete